Journal of Simulation and Analysis of Novel Technologies in Mechanical Engineering is committed to ensuring the highest standards of publication ethics whereas the publication malpractice is strictly prohibited by all possible measure. Our responsibility is to publish original work of value to the intellectual community in the best possible form and to the highest possible standards. Also, the journal follows the rules of COPE in publishing articles. We expect similar standards from our reviewers and authors.
- The Editors are responsible for deciding which of the articles submitted to the journal should be published;
- The Editors must not disclose any information about a submitted manuscript to anyone other than the corresponding author, reviewers, potential reviewers, other editorial advisers, and the publisher, as appropriate;
- The Editors should ensure a fair and appropriate peer review process;
- Unpublished materials disclosed in a submitted manuscript must not be used by anyone who has a view of the manuscript in his or her own research without the express written consent of the author;
- The Editors should guard the integrity of the published record by issuing corrections and retractions when needed and pursuing suspected or alleged research and publication misconduct.
- Information regarding manuscripts submitted by authors should be kept confidential and be treated as privileged information;
- Reviews should be conducted objectively. There shall be no personal criticism of the author. Reviewers should express their views clearly with supporting arguments;
- Reviewers should identify relevant published work that has not been cited by the authors. Any statement that had been previously reported elsewhere should be accompanied by the relevant citation;
- Reviewers should request to the Editors attention any substantial similarity or overlap between the manuscript under consideration and any other published paper of which they have personal knowledge;
- In case, any reviewer feels that it is not possible for him/her to complete review of manuscript within stipulated time then the same must be communicated to the editors, so that the same could be sent to any other reviewer;
- Reviewers should not review manuscripts in which they have conflicts of interest resulting from competitive, collaborative, or other relationships or connections with any of the authors, companies, or institutions connected to the papers.
- The Authors should submit papers only on work that has been conducted in an ethical and responsible manner and that complies with all relevant legislation;
- The Authors should adhere to publication requirements that submitted work is original, is not plagiarized, and has not been published elsewhere;
- The Authors must certify that the manuscript is not currently being considered for publication elsewhere;
- The Authors present their results clearly, honestly, and without fabrication, falsification or inappropriate data manipulation;
- The Authors should endeavor to describe their methods clearly and unambiguously so that their findings can be confirmed by others;
- The Authors should ensure that they have written entirely original works, and if the authors have used the work and/or words of others this must be appropriately cited;
- The Authors should take collective responsibility for submitted and published work;
- A paper should contain sufficient detail and references to permit others to replicate the work. Duplicitous or expressively inaccurate statements constitute unethical behavior and are unacceptable;
- Proper acknowledgment of the work of others must always be given. Authors should cite publications that have been influential in determining the nature of the reported work;
- When an author discovers a significant error or inaccuracy in his/her own published work, it is the author’s obligation to promptly notify the journal editors and the editor to retract or correct the paper.